To deliver our commitment to privacy, we will:
• Be bound by, and comply with, the Privacy Act,
• Communicate this Privacy Statement to all employees and stakeholders to ensure awareness of their requirement to comply with our privacy standards and to anyone else who asks for it,
• Ensure lawful, fair and unobtrusive means are used to collect personal information that is necessary for our business purposes,
• Collect sensitive information only with the individual’s consent and not disclose any personal information to an unrelated third party, except with the individual’s consent or where we are required to do so by law,
• Take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when we have no further need for it or are required to do so by law,
• Ensure only authorised personnel who have agreed to keep personal information confidential have access to the information,
• Take reasonable steps to keep personal information up to date, accurate and complete,
• Provide individuals access to their personal information on request,
• Periodically review and revise this Privacy Statement and related procedures to maintain relevance.
Oamaru Print recognises and respects the importance of each individual’s privacy. This Statement and related procedures ensure all personal information held by Oamaru Print is handled appropriately and kept confidential.
What do we use personal information for?
Any personal details you provide will be used for the purpose of dealing with your request, enquiry, transaction or application for employment. This may involve disclosing your personal information to companies, or to service providers who assist us in operating our business. These organisations are required to comply with the principles of this Statement.
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner, in accordance with our documented procedure.
You can access the personal information that we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct the personal information we hold about you. If you are listed on one or more of our media or network email lists you can opt out at any time. You can unsubscribe by using the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
How to contact us
For further information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to Privacy Officer, Oamaru Print and Copy Ltd, 146 Thames St, Oamaru 9400